Cheesecake and Chocolate? YES PLEASE!
Guilt and too much fat? NOPE!
Solution? Continue reading :)
Ingredients for the crust (9″ spring form baking pan):
- 80g shredded coconut
- 7 medjool dates
- 70g rolled oats
- 100g ground almonds
- 10 g coconut oil
- 1 egg
For the cheese filling:
- 400g silk tofu
- 150g natural, non flavor yoghurt
- 40g vanilla whey protein powder
- 4 egg whites
- Lemon zest
- Natural vanilla
- Stevia or sweetener of your choice to taste
- Optional: cheesecake flavdrops
For the chocolate topping
- 25g chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking cocoa
- 1 egg white
- Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a high-power food processor. You should receive a really sticky mixture.
- Add the mixture to your baking pan and press down with your fingers or a spoon. You should cover the entire bottom equally.
- Now prepare your “cheese-layer”. Add all the cheese filling ingredients (except egg whites) in a high-power blender. Blend until you get a creamy texture.
- In a separated bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff
- Fold the stiff egg whites into your cheesecake filling
- Add to the baking pan
- Mix the chocolate topping ingredients carefully and sprinkle on top of your cheesecake layer
- Bake for about 30 minutes on 180 degree on the lowest rack of your oven
- Let cool down.
- Tip: Works best in the fridge over night
- Enjoy :)