Ingredients for the crust (9″ spring form baking pan):
- 80g shredded coconut
- 7 medjool dates
- 70g rolled oats
- 100g ground almonds
- 10 g coconut oil
For the cheese filling:
- 250g Cashews (raw, unsalted)
- 50gFruit of your choice (I used blueberries)
- 20g coconut oil
- 100g Nutmilk
- Lemon zest
- Natural vanilla
- Stevia or sweetener of your choice (amount varies depending on how sweet you like it, just try in between)
- Some Agar Agar
1. Let the cashews soak over night (or at least 4 hours) in water
2. Drain and rinse, set aside
3. Mix all the ingredients for the crust in a high-power food processor. You should receive a really sticky mixture.
4. Add the mixture to your baking pan an press down with your fingers or a spoon. You should cover the entire bottom.
5. Let set in the freezer
6. In the meantime prepare your “cheese-layers”. Add all the cheese filling ingredients (except the fruit and nutmilk) in a high-power blender. Blend carefully and add as much nutmilk as needed to get a thick but creamy texture.
7. Pour half of your “Cheese-mixture” into the baking pan and pop again in the freezer.
8. Blend the remaining “Cheese-mixture” with the fruit of your choice
9. Add to your crust and first layer
10. Return to the freezer again for about 2 hours to set. After that it should be firm enough to store in the fridge.
Tip: Add some more fruit or fruit-sauce before serving.