Having friends over for dinner and you forgot to prepare the dessert or are you just craving a creamy ice cream cup? This recipe is always a fast and easy choice.
Ingredients for 2 ice cream cups:
- 2 frozen bananas
- A few ice cubes
- 10g vanilla protein powder (can be left out but makes it creamier)
- 1 cinnamon roll questbar, chocolate is also really taste, but avoid flavors with big chunks
- Some cinnamon, vanilla or sugar free chocolate to sprinkle on top
1. Place your questbar between 2 layers of parchment paper
2. Use a rolling pin to roll out. You should get an equally shaped 4mm thick questbar plate
3. Cut into 2 pieces
4. Now use 2 silicon muffin molds and place the questbar-dough on top. It should somehow look like this
5. Bake for about 20 minutes on 180 degree. But keep an eye on them they can go from slightly brown to charcoal within seconds.
6. Let cool down and remove the molds.
7. Now it’s time to prepare your (n)ice cream. Add the bananas, protein powder and ice cubes to a high-power food processor and blend for a few seconds.
Tip: Works with all kind of frozen fruit
8. Fill into your questbar cups and garnish as desired
8. Done :)