Bounty..the creamy coconut chocolate bar which everybody eats the entire day long while sitting on a white beach with a parrot on its shoulder. Ahhh sorry, mixed it up with the advertisement (Ironyoff). I bet the girl with her huge white floppy hat did not even had a single bite..I doubt that she would look like that from eating regular Bounty bars all day long ;)
But hey, why not? If she would stick to this clean bounty bars it would definitely be possible to stay fit, in shape and healthy.
- 200g grated coconut
- 220g coconut milk (mine was very thick)
- 50g vanilla whey
- Natural vanilly or vanilla flav drops
- sweetener of your choice
- Dark chocolate or any sugar free chocolate you like
1. Mix the ingredients in a bowl with a handblender
2. Shape little bars with your hands and place on a baking sheet (circa 21-25 pcs)
3. Put into the freezer for about 45 minutes
4. Melt the chocolate in a bowl. Works fine in the microwave but take care not to overcook and burn the chocolate.
5. Use 2 forks to Dip the bars into chocolate
6. Now these cocout goodies just need to dry
- Tip: Wrap each piece into aluminium foil and store them in the fridge
1 bar contains 125 cals, 1,9g netto carbs